Jobs in Noida, Agicent Technologies have announced to hire various vacancies of Software Engineer under Agicent Technologies Career Notification. Who wish to apply for Agicent Technologies Vacancy can see the details more here about education criteria, salary, fees, application form submission link and others. If you are eligible to apply for Agicent Technologies Jobs can make application through using website in which it should be done within time period informed and procedure mentioned…..
Organization: Agicent Technologies
Number of Position: various
Agicent Technologies Vacancies:
- Software QA Developer
About Agicent Technologies:
Company is one of leading App development company, technology partner whether it is a start-ups and growing App publishers, but also working with enterprise cutting across industry verticals and on variety of technologies. Agicent offers complete outsourced software development services in Mobile Apps and Web.
Agicent Technologies Website: www.agicent.com
Criteria of Education: Under Agicent Technologies Job Openings applicants should need to be Graduate or Post Graduate Engineer from 2017 or 2018 batch only having below experience or skills:
- logical reasoning, aptitude, and problem solving skills
- Software testing methodologies, software development methologies
- Automation testing using various tools. (Selenium/ Appium preferred)
- Good Communications should be at par with industry standard, you’d need to interact with native English speakers
Joining Intimation: Can immediate join
Interview Schedule: Applicants will be informed as soon registration window is closed.
- Upon confirmation members will be requires to make test cases/ suites for Web and Mobile apps (android & iOS) for both manual and automated testing
- Members should be having good knowledge in Automation
- Able to make design for test scripts to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
- Creation of crisp test reports, and coordinating with development and delivery team to ensure software is shipped with quality everytime.
- Identify, analyse and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Responsible for testing UI components & knowledge in UI design verification.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots issues with software and environment.
Salary: Selected members will be offered with Rs. 6000/- to 7500/- upto 6 months along with other perks during training period, once confirmation done it will be Rs. 1.44 to Rs. 1.68 lacs per annum basis
- Online Test (English Check)
- Written Test (Aptitude)
- Technical Round
- HR discussion
- Director discussion
Apply Here for Agicent Technologies Vacancy