Departments of Posts, Chief Postmaster General, AP Postal Circle vacancies has been opened for all job seekers in the state of (Vijayawada) Andhra Pradesh. The announcement of 39 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Postal/ RMS Divisions and Circle & Administrative Offices of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Interested candidates can apply online from 19/08/2017 to 18/09/2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Total No. of Posts: 39
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required in AP Offices & Divisions:
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Requires in Offices & Divisions:
- Administrative Offices: 07 Posts
- Circle Office & Regional Office (Vijayawada/ Kurnool/ Vishakhapatnam): 02 Posts
- PSD, Guntakal: 01 Post
- PSD, Vijayawada: 04 Posts
- Sub Ordinate Offices – Postal Divisions:
- Bhimavaram Division: 01 Post
III. Sub Ordinate Divisions – RMS Divisions: 31 Posts
- RMS TP Division: 04 Posts
- RMS Y Division: 15 Posts
- RMS V Division: 12 Posts
Criteria of Age:
To qualify for AP Postal Circle Jobs, candidate’s age limit must be between in 18 to 25 years for General category belongings (Unreserved candidates) as on 18th September, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, Ex-Serviceman, 10 years for PwD-Unreserved, 15 years for PwD+SC/ ST, 13 years will consider for PwD+OBC belonging candidates.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates should have the Certificate/Degree of Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board or University.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- along with grade pay of Rs.1800+admissible allowance (Pre-revised scale) (Level-1 pay matrix in the 7th CPC) as prescribed from time to time.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- Application fee + Rs.400/- Examination fee at any Head Post Offices. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ & also women are not required to pay the examination fee.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline
- Select the suitable post.
- Click on “Apply Online” or “Registration” & then read the notifications properly.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Apply Online: 18th September, 2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date to Payment of Examination Fee: 21st September, 2017.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here