Jobs in Bangalore, British Telecom have been announced to appoint Apprentice Service Desk Analyst under British Telecom Career Opportunities. You can also apply for British Telecom Vacancy process after checking whole process available here and move to application by completing the whole registration process at British Telecom Official website addresses provided at the end of article.
We brought here British Telecom Recruitment for Freshers details for all freshers to go through a tough as well as amazing recruitment process which will be followed for all members who wish to take part into British Telecom Job Openings for these current British Telecom Walkin Interview available with us.
Organization: British Telecom Global Business Services
Vacancies: Apprentice Service Desk Analyst
Criteria of Education: Candidates should need to be Graduate or Post Graduate pass out from 2018 having below skill set:
- Understand the BT products and services that they represent to a solid ‘basic’ level (e.g. same as Local IT employees) and in-depth BT’s operational/service processes.
- Due to the technical nature of their work, 1-2 months of formal training is required and these people are not ‘script-driven’ call center types but “Process driven” Operations.
- Good Communication skills (Written & Spoken English).
- Exposure /Basic Knowledge in OS (Windows 7,8 & 10, Anti-Virus), MS package (Outlook, O365, Skype, MS Team, Hello for Business etc.), general computer software’s.
Criteria of Age: For British Telecom Recruitment should need to be Min 18 and Max 29 years only, upper age will be as per company norms only.
- Acts as First point of contact, who demonstrate some customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating Incidents & Service Request and uphold all 3 BT values) such that customers who contact or are contacted are left ‘delighted’ with a positive experience with help of a senior SD resource.
- Works on the IT helpdesk incoming calls & E-chats and responds pro-actively to resolve customer issues.
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. Raise & Dispatch faults to 3rd party agents for meeting our service level agreements
British Telecom Salary Structure: Company will offer good salaries of Rs 2.84 LPA (Rs. 23,650/Month) as per norms of company norms with other perks
British Telecom Recruitment Process:
- Application Screening
- Tech Round
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Job Locations: Bangalore
British Telecom Official Website: www.btplc.com/
About British Telecom: BT Group plc (trading as BT and formerly British Telecom) is a British multinational telecommunications holding company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. BT’s origins date back to the founding of the Electric Telegraph Company in 1846 which developed a nationwide communications network
For more information: Click here
You can find latest information about British Telecom Recruitment, check the official website. Our readers can also get latest updates related to British Telecom Career Opportunities through us just you can bookmark this page or just join us our Facebook page.