Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Vacancies of Specialist (Medicine) & General Duty Medical Officer has been revealed through updated in official notification for all medical job aspirations. This posts will be on Contractual basis & invited all eligible candidates to attend for the Walk in Interview on 03rd October, 2017 at 09:00 hrs at the state of Guwahati (Assam).
Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Specialist (Medicine): 01 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer: 04 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Age limit of the candidates should be below than 67 years to grab the CRPF Jobs.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have the following relevant educations:
- Candidate must have their PG Degree/ Diploma in the concerned Specialty with 01 year and 06 months of experience for Degree holder & 2 years and 06 months for Diploma holder in the concerned specialty after PG for S.No-1.
- Candidate must have their MBBS Degree and Internship for S.No-2.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay scales:
- For Specialist (Medicine): Rs.64,009/- Per Month
- For General Duty Medical Officer: A Class Cities Rs.53,025/-, B Class Cities Rs.50,400/-, C Class Cities Rs.47,775/-.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Medical Exam & Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can attend for the Walk in Interview along with carry an application in plain paper super scripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs with supported relevant documents/testimonials in original & photocopies of all educational/experience certificates, latest CV etc., on 03rd October, 2017 at 09:00 hrs. to the following address:
Composite Hospital, CRPF, Guwahati (Assam)
Important Date to Remember:
For Walk in Interview: 03rd October, 2017 at 09:00 HRS
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here