Jobs in ESIC, Employee’s State Insurance Corporation have announced to recruit vacancies of Faculties under ESIC Vacancy Notification. Who wish to apply for ESIC Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, application form, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for ESIC Recruitment are requires to submit application form before 2nd April 2018.
Organization: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Number of Position: 206
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Vacancies:
- Teaching Faculties
- ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga (Karnataka): 09 Posts (Associate Professor: 03, Assistant Professor: 06)
- ESIC Dental College, Rohini (New Delhi): 13 Posts (Associate Professor: 06, Assistant Professor: 07)
- ESIC Medical College, Faridabad (Haryana): 55 Posts (Professor: 11, Associate Professor: 18, Assistant Professor: 26)
- ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Rajajinagar (Bengaluru): 29 Posts (Professor: 06, Associate Professor: 07, Assistant Professor: 16)
- ESIC PGIMSR, Manicktala (Kolkata): 03 Posts (Associate Professor: 01, Assistant Professor: 02)
- ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Joka (Kolkata): 25 Posts (Professor: 09, Associate Professor: 12, Assistant Professor: 04)
- ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad (Telangana): 38 Posts (Professor: 13, Associate Professor: 16, Assistant Professor: 09)
- ESIC Medical College, Gulbarga (Karnataka): 34 Posts (Professor: 07, Associate Professor: 12, Assistant Professor: 15)
Criteria of Education: Under ESIC Job Openings should need to make application should need to be Graduate or Post Graduate as per company norms, check more details through official notification having experience of 03 (Three) and 04 (Four) years of teaching experience as Associate Professor
ESIC Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Criteria of Age: Under ESIC Career Notification should need to be Min 21 and Max 50 years, check more information from official notification.
Application Form Fees: Under ESIC Vacancy should need to pay fees of Rs. 225 for all unreserved categories whereas for others it will be NIL
- Application Screening
- Merit List
Compensation: Applicants will be requires to pay fees of Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 for Assistant Professors and Associates Professors whereas for others Rs.37400-67000/- per month along with other entitlements.
Way to register for ESIC Jobs: If you are eligible to apply for vacancies in ESIC should need to make application via checking online mode of application by ESIC website. Kindly keep all the set of documents with the format informed, which can be submitted through career section tab from 01st March 2018 to 02nd April 2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 02nd April 2018
Check here for ESIC Advertisement Details
Click here for Apply Online