Food Corporation of India (FCI) Gujarat numerous Vacancies of Watchman has been listed in official notification. While, this post will be required 107 numbers of eligible candidates for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Gujarat region. FCI inviting all those candidates to apply online from 30th December, 2017 at 10:00 hrs to 29th January, 2018 till 17:00 hrs.
Organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Total No. of Posts: 107
Name & No. of Categories as Per Required:
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST: 15 Post
- OBC: 28 Posts
- UR: 60 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should be in between from 18 to 25 years as on 01st December, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per by government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have passed Middle standard (8th) from any recognized school.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs.8100 – 18070/-.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test & Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.250/- through Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/ Credit Cards or IMPS and UPI (BHIM). SC/ ST/ PWD/ Serving Defence Personnel/ Ex-Serviceman and Female candidates are exempted to pay the fee. The additional bank charges for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee.
How to Apply:
To applying for FCI Jobs, candidates need to apply online through the following given procedures:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site fcijobportalmah.com
- Click on Advertisenment & read all notification/instructional properly.
- Click on Online link & then enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Online Submission: 30th December, 2017 at 10:00 hrs.
Last date for Online Submission & Payment of Fee: 29th January, 2018 till 17:00 hrs.
Availability of Admit Cards on website: 07 days prior to announced date of Examination.
Date of Written Test: 11th February, 2018 (Tentative).
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here