Jobs in Intelligence Bureau have announced to recruit vacancies of Intelligence Officers, Security Officers and other positions under Intelligence Bureau Career Notification. Who wish to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy should see the more information at Intelligence Bureau website and upload the details requires within 60 days from date of announcement of application forms.
Organization: Intelligence Bureau
Number of Position: 261
Intelligence Bureau Vacancies:
- Senior Accounts Officer, Group A – 02
- Senior Research Officer, General Central Service (Group-A) – 02
- Security Officer (Technical), General Central Service (Group-A) – 05
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical), General Central Service (Group-B) – 11
- Assistant Security Officer (General), General Central Service (Group-B) – 09
- Personal Assistant, General Central Service (Group-B) – 15
- Research Assistant, General Central Service (Group-B) – 02
- Female Staff Nurse, Group C – 01
- Caretaker, General Central Service – 04
- Junior Intelligence Officer/ Grade-I (Motor Transport) – 11
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech – 137
- Security Assistant (Motor Transport) – 46
- Halwai Cum Cook, General Central Service (Group-C) – 12
- Nursing Orderly, General Central Service, Group C – 02
- Printing Press Operator, General Central Service, Group C – 01
- Library Attendant, Group C – 01
Criteria of Education: Applicants for Intelligence Bureau Job Openings should be 10th or 12th or Diploma or Graduate in any trade with Post Graduation from respective subject, kindly check title wise information as per details attached at end of article.
Criteria of Age: For Intelligence Bureau Vacancy should need to be Min 22 and Max. 56 for GEN and for other it will be as per norms of GOI, which will be referred from 31th Oct 2017 only.
Intelligence Bureau Website: www.mha.nic.in
Recruitment Procedures: Applicants have to go through Written Examination and Interview followed with Medical Examination.
Application Form Fee: For Intelligence Bureau application form fees need to submit the fees online mode only which is as per title only, see the details in notification or website mentioned.
Compensation: Applicants will be offered with following structure only.
- For Sr. No. 1 to 3: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6600/5400/- Grade Pay
- For Sr. No. 4 to 7: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/4200/- Grade Pay
- For Sr. No. 8 to 16 except 9: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2800/1800/- Grade Pay
- For Sr. No. 9: Rs. 4500-125-7000/- Grade Pay
- For Sr. No. 13: Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Grade Pay
- For Sr. NO. 15: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Grade Pay
Application Submission due dates: Within 60 Days.
Way to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment: Who wish to apply for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy should need to download format of application through website of Intelligence Bureau i.e. www.mha.nic.in and check what are list of documents which will be attached with format prescribed. Once application set ready please post it to below address:
Intelligence Bureau Address:
Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21