Jobs in Hyderabad, INVESCO have been announced to invite to Manager – Investment Operations under INVESCO Career Opportunities. If you are willing to make application for INVESCO Vacancy can see here about vacancy information, way to register, document requirement and others. Who are eligible to make application for INVESCO Jobs are advised to visit at INVESCO website and upload the said document in procedures informed…
Organization: Invesco (India) Pvt Ltd
Number of Openings: 03
- Manager – Investment Operations
Criteria of Education: Under INVESCO Hiring should requires to be Any PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance or Graduates/Post Graduates or Diploma with similar experience of 10 to 16 years into Finance and Banking Operations with HNI clients along with Investment Centers, Performance teams, Sales & Service, Marketing, Accounting, and other departments.
- Builds and develops strong teams
- Passion for self and others development
- Decision making
- Foster teamwork & feedback culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional quotient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Project management skills
Criteria of Age: For INVESCO Job Openings applicants should need to be of should be having age as per the norms of the organization.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly client reports, and client service requests in conjunction with Investment Centers, Performance teams, Sales & Service, Marketing, Accounting, and other departments where necessary, accurately and within the required deadlines
- Coordinate and lead the effort on production of factsheets, published across different investment centers/ regions.
- Lead/ assist the Communications Platforms project managers in testing and validating various data components for existing and new projects on the platform
- Provide first tier support in addressing business partners questions, or executing ad hoc requests for clients
- Oversee the production of regular reporting, client meeting materials and client static data to ensure accuracy and relevance to the clients
- Provide management view into process changes/automations resulting in increased measurable results along with key metrics which impact the operations.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Under INVESCO Jobs applicants will be offered with good salaries along with Incentive with other emoluments as per company norms.
INVESCO Recruitment Process:
- Application Screening
- Aptitude Test
- HR Round
- Merit List
About Invesco (India):
Invesco is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. We have specialized investment teams managing investments across a comprehensive range of asset classes, investment styles and geographies, more than 6,500 employees focused on client needs across the globe, and proximity to our clients with an on-the-ground presence in more than 20 countries.
Document to be carry at the time of Interview:
- Latest Resume
- Passport size photos/ with all Marksheet from 1 to 8 (Mandatory)
- If 8th Semester cleared & marksheet is not available then printout copy
- 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable)
- ID proof – Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter’s Id & Passport (Original or Photocopy) Any of it
You can find latest information about INVESCO Recruitment, check the official website. Our readers can also get latest updates related to INVESCO Career Opportunities through us just you can bookmark this page or just join us our facebook page.