Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Vacancies of Engineering in different departments has recommends a breakthrough for all engineering job aspirations. The post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV in (Production, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Fire & Safety) has been disclosed in official notification & inviting all eligible candidates to apply online from 09 to 31st October, 2017.
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Total No. of Posts: 45
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
Name & No. of Departments as Per Required:
- Production: 15 Posts
- Electrical: 07 Posts
- Mechanical: 13 Posts
- Instrumentation: 09 Posts
- Fire & Safety: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should be in between from 18 to 26 years for General category belonging candidates as on 31st October, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable upto 05 years for SC/ST category & 03 years for OBC category (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions.
Criteria of Qualification:
- Candidate must hold 03 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) for post-(a)
- Candidates with holding 03 years of Diploma in Electrical Engineering for post- (b)
- Candidates with holding 03 years of Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering for post-(c)
- Diploma course in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering for post- (d) from any recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and scoring minimum 45% in case of SC/ ST category belonging candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation plus Sub-Officer’s Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular course) from any other recognized institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License for post- (e).
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test.
Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.150/- through online mode using either Debit/ Credit Card or through Net-Banking only.
How to Apply for IOCL Jobs:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iocl.com from 09 to 31st October, 2017 & send then printout of application along with self-attested copies of all supported relevant documents/testimonials in support of educational/experience certificates, DOB etc., and as mentioned in the check list with Name, Address, Post Code and Registration No: super scribed on the envelope by ordinary post only to the DGM (HR), HR Department, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura -281 005 (U.P.) on or before 07th November, 2017.
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site https://www.iocl.com
- Choose the What’s New —–> Select the desired Post.
- Read all the notification & click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 31st October, 2017
Last date for Submission of Printout of Application: 07th November, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here