Jobs in Kerala PSC, Kerala public service commission have announced to recruit 451 Lecturers, Vocations Instructions and others under Kerala PSC Career Notification. Who wish to apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy should see the below article in which you can see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy should send application to recruitment board on or before 31st Jan 2018 only.
Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Number of Position: 451
Kerala PSC Vacancies:
- Lecturer in Physical Education: 02
- Vocational Instructor in Live Stock Management: Not Specified
- Vocational Instructor in Live Stock Management :01
- Civil Police Officer -Woman Police Constable: Not Specified
- High School Assistant – Tamil: 02
- High School Assistant – Social Science: 01
- Full-Time Junior Language Teacher – Sanskrit: 02
- Civil Police Officer – Police Constable: 375
- Confidential Assistant Gr-II: 05
- Driver-Excise: 17
- Driver-Excise: Not Specified
- Vocational Instructor in Agriculture: 02
- Full-Time Junior Language Teacher-Arabic: 03
- Full-Time Junior Language Teacher –Arabic: 39
- Part Time High School Assistant-Arabic: 02
Joining City: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Kerala PSC Advt No: 650/2017 to 666/2017
Criteria of Education: Under Kerala PSC Job Openings should need to be Graduate or Post Graduate only or Diploma or 12th pass only, it will be depend upon title wise information only, kindly refer table given at the end of article.
Criteria of Age: For Kerala PSC Recruitment should need to be Min 18 and Max 50 years, which will be referred from last date of submission for application, in which should need to be as per norm of GOI for reservation.
Selection Procedures: For Kerala Public Service Commission Application procedures applicants will be going through online examination or OMR Test as well further interview criteria set depending upon number of candidates get selected.
Compensation: Applicants get selection will be offered within range of Rs. 15600-85000/- per month with other perks set for vacancies in Kerala Public Service Commission
Way to register for Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs: If you are eligible to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Vacancy should need to make application through using Kerala Public Service Commission website where you can see the information available in which you can ready with set of documents and upload the details before 31st Jan 2018.
Last date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2018