Jobs in Bangalore, KPMG have announced to appoint Consultant/Associate Consultant for Bangalore Office under KPMG Career Notification. Who wish to apply for KPMG Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, application form, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for KPMG vacancy can make application through using website of KPMG or just move to login link available at the end of article…..
Number of Position: Various
KPMG Vacancies: Consultant/Associate Consultant – RPA
Joining City: Bangalore
Criteria of Education: Under KPMG Consultant Jobs applicants should need to be BE / BTech / MCA or Equivalent with having RPA software, Business Intelligence certification or Data Analytical will be a great addition.
Soft Skills Requires:
- Should need to have extensive knowledge in building and maintaining Intelligent Automation using server side or desktop tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, Win Automation etc.
- Able to work in on installing and configuring automation environment
- Data analytics tools like Alteryx, Power Query, Power Pivot preferred
- Working knowledge in Relational Database and Data Manipulation
- The candidate should have in-depth knowledge in various stages of SDLC
- Able to understand high level requirements from Global team
- Based upon client requirement can work closely with product owners to plan and budget projects accordingly
- Should be able to work on timelines of specific responsibilities relating to project by coordinating with peers within the team for relevant roles and job functions
- Regular Interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Application Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- Team Leader Round
- HR Session
To Apply: Click here