Municipal Corporation Chandigarh latest vacancies has been updated in official advertisenment. The posts of 69 Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil/ B&R), Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical), Draftsman (Civil/ B&R), Junior Engineer – JE (Public Health), Sanitary Inspector & many more will be on Temporary basis. Eligible candidates are invited to apply online from 11th September, 2017 to 06th October, 2017.
Organization: Municipal Corporation Chandigarh
Total No. of Posts: 69
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil/ B&R): 08 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer – JE (Public Health): 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 07 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 14 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Draftsman (Civil/ B&R): 04 Posts
- Draftsman (Public Health): 07 Posts
- Junior Draftsman (Civil/ B&R): 05 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should be 33 years for General category belonging, 38 years for SC/ST category belonging & 36 years will be eligible for OBC category belonging to qualify for Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Vacancies.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Applicants required to pay the fee of Rs.500/- for all other candidates, Rs.250/- for SC category belonging Candidates. Physical Disabled candidates are not required to pay the fees.
How to Apply for Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Jobs:
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site mcchandigarh.gov.in
- Select the desired Post & Read the Notification.
- Click on Registration if Candidate would be New User.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission & Fee Payment: 06th October, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here