Jobs in Noida, NTT Data have been announced to appoint System Support Associate under NTT Data Career Opportunities. You can also apply for NTT Data Vacancy process after checking whole process available here and move to application by completing the whole registration process at NTT Data Official website addresses provided at the end of article.
We brought here NTT Data Recruitment for Freshers details for all freshers to go through a tough as well as amazing recruitment process which will be followed for all members who wish to take part into NTT Data Job Openings for these current NTT Data Walkin Interview available with us.
Organization: NTT Data
Vacancies: System Support Associate
Criteria of Education: Candidates should need to be Graduate or Post Graduate pass out from 2017 & 2018 having scored 60% throughout having below skill set:
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility (Role/Location/Work timing, etc.) – Flexible to work in 24×7 environment, specially India night shifts on rotation
- Have basic understanding of ITIL framework basics
- Basic familiarity with MS office tools, eg. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have basic understanding of terminologies on any of two – Server, Storage, Backup, Messaging, Security and Network Infrastructure
Criteria of Age: For NTT Data Recruitment should need to be Min 18 and Max 28 years only, which should be referred from last date of application submission
NTT Data Salary Structure: Company will offer good salaries as per norms of Government of India with other perks as per company standard
- 12,000/- as stipend during training period.
- 2,80,000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
NTT Data Recruitment Process:
- Screening of Candidates
- Technical Round
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Job Locations: Noida
NTT Data Official Website: https://nttdata.com/
About NTT Data:
Established and having HO in Japan, named with NTT Data Corporation is a integration company and a partially-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT). Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan.
For more information: Click here
You can find latest information about NTT Data Recruitment, check the official website. Our readers can also get latest updates related to NTT Data Career Opportunities through us just you can bookmark this page or just join us our Facebook page.