Jobs in Bangalore, ORACLE have been announced to hire Core Java Developer and others under ORACLE Career Opportunities. You can also apply for ORACLE Vacancy process after checking whole process available here and move to application by completing the whole registration process at ORACLE Official Website addresses provided at the end of article.
We brought ORACLE Recruitment for Freshers details for all freshers to go through a tough as well as amazing recruitment process which will be followed for all members who wish to take part into ORACLE Job Openings for these current ORACLE Walkin Interview available with us.
- Java Developer
Criteria of Education: Candidates should need to pass in minimum Graduate Engineer or Post Graduate Engineer with IT or CS with 4 to 9 years of strong product design and development experience which can Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a Principal Member Technical staff, the role demands strong technical hands-on skills in designing and developing frameworks and components.
- Strong technical hands-on skills: Strong Object Oriented Design & Programming, 3+ years of Core Java Experience, 2+ years of J2EE UI experience, Good Database and SQL expertise.
- Strong analytical, logical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Very good Written and Verbal communication skills
Criteria of Age: For ORACLE Recruitment should need to be Min 25 years and for upper age no criteria is being defined.
Salary Structure: Package includes a competitive salary, robust health and welfare benefits, with company matching, and many other employee perks.
Application Fee: There will be no application form fees applicable.
- Online Test
- Technical F2F discussion
- Group Discussion
- Team leader
- HR Session
Job Locations: Bangalore
ORACLE Official Website: https://www.oracle.com/in/index.html
Application Submission due dates: before the link get expires
You can find latest information about ORACLE Recruitment, check the official website. Our readers can also get latest updates related to ORACLE Career Opportunities through us just you can bookmark this page or just join us our Facebook page.
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC / Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (License/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs