Jobs in Pune Cantonment Board have announced to hire various vacancies of Junior Engineers, Staff Nurse, Jr Clerk positions under Pune Cantonment Board Vacancy Notification. Who wish to apply for Pune Cantonment Board Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, procedures to apply and others. If you are eligible to apply for Pune Cantonment Board Career Notification should need to make application through offline mode in which you can use format by using website of Pune Cantonment Board i.e. punecantonmentboard.org before due dates i.e. 7th April 2018.
Organization: Pune Cantonment Board
Number of Position: 77
Pune Cantonment Board Vacancies:
- Assistant Medical Officer: 04 Posts (UR: 02, OBC: 01, ST: 01)
- Junior Engineer (Civil- 03, Electrical- 01): 04 Posts (UR: 01, OBC: 02, ST: 01)
- English Medium School Teachers: 26 Posts (UR: 13, OBC: 07, SC: 03, ST: 03)
- Health Inspector: 03 Posts (UR: 01, OBC: 01, SC: 01)
- Staff Nurse: 08 Posts (UR: 04, OBC: 02, SC: 01, ST: 01)
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts (UR: 01, OBC: 01)
- Junior Clerks: 18 Posts (UR: 09, OBC: 06, SC: 01, ST: 02)
- Driver: 10 Posts (UR: 05, OBC: 03, ST: 02)
- Hindi Typist: 01 Post
- Health Assistant: 01 Post
Criteria of Education: For Pune Cantonment Board Job Openings should be Graduate or 12th or 10th or Post Graduate in particular relevant discipline through recognized board with similar kind of experience , which can be seen title wise information through official notification.
Criteria of Age: Under Pune Cantonment Board Career Opportunities should be Min 18 and Max 30 years for AMO positions whereas for others it will be Max 25 years only for GEN category applicants. For reserved candidates you need to follow the procedures as per GOI Guidelines only, age will be referred from last date of application submission.
- Application Screening
- Written Test
- Skill set
Compensation: Selected members will be offered with following salary structures:
- For Assistant Medical Officer: Rs.15600-39100/- per month
- For Junior Engineer, English Medium School Teachers, Staff Nurse and Lab Technician: Rs.9300-34800/- per month
- For English Medium School Teachers, Health Inspector & other: Rs.5200-20200/- per month
Way to register for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment: Who wish to apply for vacancies in Pune Cantonment Board should need to make application via online which can done through website of Pune Cantonment Board, www.punecantonmentboard.org. Kindly ready with scan copies of document informed in official notification.
Online Application Form submission due dates: 07th April 2018
Check here for Pune Cantonment Board Advertisement Details
Click here for Pune Cantonment Instructions