Syndicate Bank Vacancies has been announced in enormous ranges. The organization has advertised for around 500 Probationary Officer or admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course in MAHE & NITTE. Eligible candidates are invited to apply online.
Organization: Syndicate Bank
Total No. of Posts: 500
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer
Name & No. of Categories as Per Required:
- UR: 252 Posts
- OBC: 135 Posts
- SC: 75 Posts
- ST: 38 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should be in between from 20 to 28 years . Age relaxation is applicable of 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe & 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates as per government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have done their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ any equivalent with minimum scoring of 60% marks.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview & Group Discussion.
How to Apply:
To applying for Syndicate Bank Jobs, interested candidates can apply online through log on the official website www.syndicatebank.in from 02 to 17th January, 2018.
Procedures for applying online:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site syndicatebank.in
- Click on Announcements —> Careers.
- Select the desired post & then “Click Apply Online”.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission & Payment of Fee:with in 15 days.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here