District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Led Zilla Parishad (ZP), Akola Vacancy of Block Coordinator has advertised in official notification. This post will be on Contract basis & inviting all eligible candidates to apply online from 30th October, 2017 to 10th November, 2017 till 05:00 pm.
Organization: Zilla Parishad (ZP), Akola
Total No. of Posts: 14
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should be 33 years, those are open category & 38 years for reserved category belonging candidates as on 31st October, 2017.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidate must have their Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)/ Master of Social Work (MSW)/ Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduation Diploma in Rural Development.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Candidates required to pay the fee of Rs.100/- through Central Bank Ac.No. NRLMA/CNo: 1509858409, IFSC Code: CBIN0281345″ in favour of “Project Director, DRDA, by Challan/ RTGS/ NEFT.
How to Apply:
To applying for ZP Akola Jobs, interested candidates can apply online from 30th October, 2017 to 10th November, 2017 till 05:00 pm through following as per given instructions:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site drdaakola.gov.in or www.akolazp.gov.in
- Click the desired link will be displayed under “Important”.
- Again click the ‘Apply’ button & enter the Login details and start to fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Make a payment of Exam fee by clicking “Print Challan”.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Online Submission: 30th October, 2017
Last date for Online Submission: 10th November, 2017 till 05:00 pm.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here