Allahabad High Court Vacancies once again newly updated on their official notification. 39 Additional Private Secretary positions has been disclosed. Eligible candidates are invited to grab the opportunity by apply online from 07 to 21st November, 2017.
Organization: Allahabad High Court
Total No. of Posts: 39
Name & No. of Categories as Per Required:
- General (UR): 20 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should be in between from 21 to 35 years as on 01st July, 2017.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto and in addition to the above qualification.
Candidates should have also the Good Knowledge of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 100 and 40 wpm, respectively with knowledge of Data Entry, word processing and Computer Operation will be consider as well.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test.
Candidates required to pay the fee of Rs.750/- (+ Bank charges as applicable) for General and OBC candidates & Rs.500/- (+ Bank charges as applicable) for SC/ ST categories belonging candidates through online by using ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/ Credit Card of any bank/ Net, State Bank of India (SBI) Collect Module and Other Banks Payment Module also.
How to Apply:
To applying for Allahabad High Court jobs, interested candidates can apply online from 07 to 21st November, 2017 through following procedures:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site allahabadhighcourt.in
- Select the desired Post.
- Then read all the guidelines properly & Click on online link” http://uphc.cbtexam.in”.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Online Submission & Payment of Fee: 07th November, 2017
Last date for Online Submission: 21st November, 2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee (through Challan): 22nd November, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here