Government of West Bengal, Office of the Project Officer-cum- District Welfare Officer, BC Welfare South 24 Parganas vacancy of Data Entry Operator has published on their official notification. The organization has opened for the same post on Contractual & Temporary basis under Backward Classes Welfare Department. Interested candidates can apply online from 04th September, 2017 to 18th September, 2017.
Organization: BC Welfare South 24 Parganas
Total No. of Posts: 06
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age limit should be between from 18 to 40 years as on 03rd September, 2017.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their complete Graduation Degree from any recognized University with Certificate in Computer Application for applying in BC Welfare South 24 Parganas Jobs.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a consolidated pay of Rs.11000/- Per Month.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Examination, Trade Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines for apply online from 04 to 18th September, 2017:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site s24pgs.gov.in
- Select the desired Post & read the notification
- Go to Important Information & again select the desired post.
- Click on Online Application.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Online Submission: 04th September, 2017
Last date for Online Submission: 18th September, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click here