Jobs in Bangalore, UTC Aerospace have announced to hire various vacancies of GET and PGET under UTC Aerospace Career Notification. Who wish to apply for UTC Aerospace Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, application form, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for UTC Aerospace Off Campus then should send application before attending off Campus and confirm your registration before due dates.
Organization: UTC Aerospace
Number of Position: Various
UTC Aerospace Vacancies:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET),
- Post Graduate Engineer Trainee (PGET)
Criteria of Education: Under UTC Aerospace GET Jobs applicants should need to be Graduate/Post Graduate in Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics & Mechanical Engineering from passout of 2018 batch only
- GET /PGET-Electronics:
- Embedded Software:
- Responsible for software design & verification, modelling and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
- Systems and Control Engineering:
- Responsible for system modelling & simulations, controls algorithm development, real time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
- Electronics Design:
- Responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
GET/PGET-Mechanical & Mechatronics:
- Candidate will be requires to be Mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
UTC Aerospace Selection Process:
- 23rd June 2018 – Online Test
- 2nd July 2018 – Face to Face Interview
- Application Screening
- Online Test
- Merit List
Salary: Selected members will be offered with good salaries/Stipend with other entitlements by UTC Aerospace.
To Apply: Click here