Jobs in Pune, Vyom Labs have announced to hire various vacancies of Graduate or Post Graduate Engineers under Vyom Labs Career Opportunities who have passed from 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Passout. Who wish to apply for Vyom Labs Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, application form, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for Vyom Labs Vacancy can send application by attending walk and before that make your registration to visit Vyom Labs openings.
Organization: Vyom Labs
Number of Position: Various
Vyom Labs Vacancies:
- Fresher Engineers
Criteria of Education: Under Vyom Labs Job Openings applicants should need to be Graduate or Post Graduate i.e. B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ Others from 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018 batch only
Salary: Members selected will be offered with Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month basis
Joining City: Pune (Maharashtra)
Experience Requires: Members will be requires to have 0.6 to 2 years of below skills:
- Command on Java programming with good Aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills are necessary
- Should be having excellent communication skills
- Experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of object oriented (OO)concept based applications
- Willing to learn new skills
- Willing to work in shifts and project based travel (project duration can range from a 15 days’ time to an year or even more than that).
- Should be requires to work as a trained employees in IT Service Management Space (Remedyforce, Saleforce, Assurance, Remedy, Automation Edge, Splunk)
- Work as a developers / junior consultant /support Engg. in the IT Service Management
- Aptitude, C, Java (MCQ’s)
- Technical interview
- Online Coding Assessment
- HR Session
How to apply for Vyom Labs Walk-in: If you are eligible to apply for Vyom Labs Recruitment should need to visit the walkin after making registration to site along with all the documents of age, education, experience and trade mentioned.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Schedule: 7th July 2018