Jobs in Wipro have been announced through conducting walk in interview for Graduates like B. Sc. Or BCA or some similar trade under Wipro Off Campus Opportunities for WILP (WASE & WIMS) & Service Desk (SD) role. Who wish to apply for Wipro Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, application form, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for Wipro Vacancy should send application through using website of Wipro in which you can also find link available at the end of article…
Number of Position: Various
- WILP (Wase & WIMS)
- Service Desk
Criteria of Education: Under Wipro Job Openings applicants should need to be Graduate in any trade with 50% in 10th 50% in 12th and 60% or 6.0 CGPA in UG having no arreas pending.
- For WILP (WASE & WIMS): Applicants should be Graduate with Maths, Statistics, Electronics, Physics and BCA in which Maths should be compulsory subject upto UG
- Service Desk (SD): it should be Under Graduate students only
Salary: Selected members will be offered with Rs. 1.80 lacs per annum with other permissible perks announced.
- Application Screening
- Written Test (Online) – 80 mins
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Quantitative- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Written Communication Test – 20 mins (WCT)
- HR interview
How to apply for Wipro Jobs: If you are eligible to apply for WIPRO Vacancy then should need to make application online through using link given here for which applicants are advised to make it before 20th June 2018.
Click here for Wipro Off campus Opportunities