Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) Vacancy of Administrative Officer has been listed on official advertisenment. While, the numbers of Posts is 50 and in various disciplines viz. Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist. Interested candidates can apply online from 15th September, 2017 to 10th October, 2017.
Organization: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)
Total No. of Posts: 50
Name & No. of Categories as Per Required:
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
- OBC: 13 Posts
- Un-reserved: 25 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Candidates age should be in between from 21 to 30 years as on 01st September, 2017 (i.e. candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd September 1987 and not later than 1st September 1996 (both dates inclusive)). Age relaxation is applicable of 05 years for SC/ ST belonging, 03 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) & 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their B. Sc. Degree in (Agriculture)/ B.E./ B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering or M.Sc.(Agriculture) for Group A (Agriculture), BE/ B. Tech (Computer/ IT), MCA/ M. Tech. in IT/MCM for Group B (I.T), B. Com/ M. Com or Chartered accountants (ICAI)/ Company Secretary (ICSE)/ Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accounts of India) earlier known as Cost and Work Accounts (ICWAI) or MBA (Finance) for Group C (Finance), Graduation/ Post Graduation in Law for Group D (Legal), B. Sc./ M. Sc. in Statistics for Group E (Statistics), Graduation Degree in Marketing/ Sales or Post Graduation Degree of MBA for Group F (Marketing) & Graduation Degree/ Masters’ Degree in any discipline for Group G (Generalist) with 60% marks (for SC/ST belonging candidates with securing minimum 55% marks) from any recognized university.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a basic pay of Rs.32795/- in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total salary will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. Apart from salary, candidates will also enjoying several benefits like PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s/leased accommodation as per organization norms.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Online Examination & Interview.
Candidates required to pay the Non-refundable fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) belonging, Rs.650/- for All other categories belonging through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for AIC of India Jobs:
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site aicofindia.com
- Select the desired post under “Latest”.
- Then choose the Online registration & then read all the guidelines properly.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News – 23rd September, 2017
- Starting Date for Online Submission/Payment of Fee – 15th September, 2017
- Last date for Online Submission/Payment of Fee – 10th October, 2017
- Date of Online Examination – 18/19th November, 2017 (Tentative)
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click here