Numerous AP Postal Circle Vacancies of 190 Gramin Dak Sevak has been revealed through published in official notification. This post will be under the state of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible matriculation passed candidates are invited to apply online from 20th November, 2017 to 19th December, 2017.
Organization: AP Postal Circle
Total No. of Posts: 190
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Name & No. of Divisions as Per Required:
- Eluru: 04 Posts
- Anakapalle: 152 Posts
- Rajahmundry: 28 Posts
- Vishakhapatnam: 06 Posts
Name & No. of Categories as Per Required:
- OBC: 57 Posts
- PH-HH: 05 Posts
- PH-OH: 03 Posts
- SC: 37 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
- UR: 85 Post
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should be in between from 18 to 40 years as on 20th November, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable of 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH belonging candidates as per government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) standard from any recognized state boards by the respective State Govt./ Central Govt. with having sound Computer Knowledge.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Merit.
Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.100/- those are OC/ OBC Male candidates, which they can paid at any Head Post Office in the circle. All female, SC/ ST & PH candidates are exempted to pay the fees.
How to Apply:
To applying for AP Postal Circle Jobs, interested candidates can apply online from 20th November, 2017 to 19th December, 2017.
Procedures for apply online:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site https://appost.in/gdsonline or https://indiapost.gov.in
- Select the desired post & read all the guidelines properly.
- Click on Registration or Apply Online.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Online Submission: 20th November, 2017
Last date for Online Submission: 19th December, 2017.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click below: