Jobs in Mumbai, BlackRock Services India have been announced to appoint Associate, Data & Analytics under BlackRock Services India Career Opportunities. You can also apply for BlackRock Services India Vacancy process after checking whole process available here and move to application by completing the whole registration process at BlackRock Services India Official website addresses provided at the end of article.
We brought here BlackRock Services India Recruitment for Freshers details for all freshers to go through a tough as well as amazing recruitment process which will be followed for all members who wish to take part into BlackRock Services India Job Openings for these current BlackRock Services India Walkin Interview available with us.
Organization: BlackRock Services India
Vacancies: Associate, Data & Analytics
Criteria of Education: Candidates should need to be B.Tech/B.E. having 2 to 5 years of Experience in automotive domain in development.
- Good Spoken and Written Communication skills, should be able to converse freely with global counterparts
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems, design and articulate solutions, and implement change
- Deliver high level of service through responsiveness and accuracy & has an eye for detail
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with changing priorities
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Able to self-study and motivate and learn new concepts with minimal guidance
Criteria of Age: For BlackRock Services India Recruitment should need to be Min 18, for upper age will be as per company norms only.
BlackRock Services India Salary Structure: Company will offer good salaries along with other perks defined as per company norms
- An Associate within ARWM will work in a team environment and will be responsible for the risk analytics, applications and processes to generate and maintain the same.
- Contribute to both strategic and tactical projects to ensure that the platform remains most up to date in providing high quality analytics in a fast paced, continuously changing business environment.
- Create and maintain risk analytics for a large part of the Mutual Fund and ETF universe across the globe
- Develop good understanding of risk models, scenario analysis and stress testing.
- Develop subject matter expertise in analyzing fund risk and their drivers for funds across asset classes.
- Continuously streamline and automate the funds data management and risk generation process through production and engineering improvements
- Engage, co-ordinate with various groups located globally both internally and externally on multiple projects
BlackRock Services India Recruitment Process:
- Application Screening
- Written Test
- Aptitude Test
- Tech Round
- Personal Interview
Job Locations: Mumbai
BlackRock Services India Official Website: https://www.blackrock.com/
About BlackRock Services India:
BlackRock Services India is a premier engineering and digital technologies services provider focused on the automotive manufacturing industry using global delivery model. BlackRock Services India is a part of over 100+ years old global conglomerate Hinduja Group (www.hindujagroup.com), we have inherited decades of automotive product development expertise in our DNA and we offer full vehicle and powertrain development services from concept thru’ SOP.
You can find latest information about BlackRock Services India Recruitment, check the official website. Our readers can also get latest updates related to BlackRock Services India Career Opportunities through us just you can bookmark this page or just join us our Facebook page.