Jobs in Delhi NCR, Fluor Daniel India have announced to recruit vacancies of Associate Design Engineers under Fluor Daniel India Career Opportunities. If you are willing to make application for Fluor Daniel India Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, application form, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for Fluor Daniel India Vacancy should need to upload the documents as per company norms announced….
Organization: Fluor Daniel India
Number of Position: Various
Fluor Daniel India Vacancies:
- Associate Design Engineer
Criteria of Education: Under Fluor Daniel India Job Openings applicants should need to be Graduate Engineer in all relevant trades having experience of 1 Year+ only.
- Should be having knowledge about discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials along with practical field experience
- Can be having good computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
Joining City: Gurgaon (Delhi NCR)
- Can check and deliver routine calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple engineering complexity
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Able to make review for vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Monitor material estimates and quantities; participate in equipment and material procurement activities Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadline
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
Click Here for Fluor Deniel Jobs Recruitment
About Fluor Daniel India:
Company is one of subsidiary of Fluor Daniel USA, established in India by 1995 where company have complete range of engineering, design, procurement, and construction management services to Indian and overseas clients. Fluor India is an established quality provider of engineering, procurement, construction management (EPC) and project management services for Fluor’s energy and chemicals, power, mining, and industrial projects, and is a key support office for Fluor facilities located in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia Pacific.