Jobs in Nadia District have announced to hire various vacancies of 37 Lab Technician, Staff Nurses and others under Nadia District Recruitment Notification. Who wish to apply for Nadia District Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experience which can show you each related information. If you are eligible to apply for Nadia District Vacancy should send application through using Nadia District website i.e. www.nadia.gov.in on or before by 25-01-2018 .
Organization: Nadia District
Number of Position: 37
Nadia District Vacancies:
- Lab Technician: 04
- Counselor: 01
- Laboratory Technician, Blood Banks: 01
- Technical Supervisor, Blood Banks: 01
- Counselor, Blood Banks: 01
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: 06
- Staff Nurse: 10
- Medical Officer: 06
- Lab Technician (NUHM): 04
- Lab Technician/Sputum smear Microscopist: 01
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: 01
- Senior Medical Officer: 01
Criteria of Age: Under Nadia District Job Openings should be Min 21 and Max. 60 years, check guidelines issued into official notification each title wise.
Criteria of Education: Applicants should be Graduate / Diploma or Diploma Post Graduation in any trade.
- Lab Technician: Rs.13,000/- per month
- Counselor: Rs.13,000/- per month
- Laboratory Technician, Blood Banks: Rs.17,200/- per month
- Technical Supervisor, Blood Banks: Rs.17,200/- per month
- Counselor, Blood Banks: Rs.17,200/- per month
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: Rs.10,500/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs.17,200/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs.40,000/- per month
- Lab Technician (NUHM): Rs.9,380/- per month
- Lab Technician/Sputum smear Microscopist: Rs.17,200/- per month
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: Rs.17,200/- per month
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs.40,000/-
- Application Screening
- Medical Screening
Application Form Fees: Applicants have to pay Rs. 100 for Gen/OBC in which other will be zero, which will be in the mode of DD in favour of Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia, payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
Way to register for Nadia Jobs: If you are eligible for Nadia vacancy should need to make application in hard copy format which will be submitted with all set of documents to given address below
Applications are to be sent to : Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D. L. Roy Road, PO- Krishnagar, District- Nadia, Pin- 741101.
Click here for Nadia Official Notification
Last date for receipt of application form: 25-01-2018 .