Jobs in Vadodara, Noida, Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) have announced to hire various vacancies of Trade Apprentices under PDIL Career Opportunities. If you are willing to apply for PDIL vacancy can see the information about education, vacancies, salaries, application form, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for PDIL Jobs can make application through using website of PDIL and upload the documents within time frame defined…
Organization: Projects & Development India Limited
Number of Position: 46
- Plumber – 1 Post
- Electrician – 3 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 9 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 7 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 1 Post
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 1 Post
- Computer Networking Technician – 1 Post
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 1 Post
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 2 Posts
- House Keeper (Institution) – 3 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) – 2 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 5 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 4 Posts
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 1 Post
Criteria of Education: Under PDIL Job Openings should need to be passed in 10th or 12th or ITI or Graduate in any trade respective to trade defined.
- Should be of Min period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
- Previously not undergone Apprenticeship training earlier or pursuing Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act.
- For higher qualification B.E./B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered.
Stipend: Members selected will be offered with offered with the stipend of Rs. 7,537/- per month basis.
- For ITI Holder applicants will be offered with Rs.7,537/- at Noida and Rs.7,493/- at Vadodara Office
- For Graduate and others it will be Rs.5,862/- at Noida and Rs.5,828/- at Vadodara Office
Joining City: Noida and Vadodara
Criteria of Age: For applicants requires to be Min 18 and Max 46 years for GEN categories will be require to be referred from 31st May 2018
- Screening of documents will be checked as per the qualifying exam
- Merit List
Application Form Fee: Applicants will be requires to pay Rs. 200 for SC or SC and Rs. 400 for General & OBC candidates per application form.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Online Applications end Date: 15.07.2018